Understanding your wealth planning needs
Redwood Wealth Alliance is a referral-based business. Our existence relies on positive endorsement of what we’ve achieved for our clients.
The majority of our clients come from repeat referrals stemming from our network of advisers as well as family, colleague and peer networks. Clients take great comfort in the trust their accountants and other advisers have in us.
More often than not, an event triggers the thought, "It’s time to engage a financial adviser.” It may be:
- The need to get their financial house in order and to develop a plan for their future;
- That they may have reached a milestone (approaching retirement, achieved their specialty) or experienced a particular event (sale of a business, sale of an asset, inheritance or the like); or
- That they have experienced unsatisfactory advice.
Whatever the case, speaking to us sooner rather than later is always sensible.
Engagement and planning process
The initial engagement process is about getting to know each other and assessing whether or not forming a lifelong relationship will be valuable. During this process, we always encourage clients to take their time and ask whatever questions they like to give themselves comfort and confidence that we are the right team for them.
We encourage our clients to meet us as many times as is required throughout this process.
Typically, there is a four-step process:
- Recognise the need for help and arrange a time to catch up;
- Meet to discuss your situation and give you an understanding of how we can help;
- The Redwood Team will collect our thoughts and provide you with some initial thoughts as to what we believe you need to attend to; and
- Catch-up again to answer any outstanding questions and to make a decision about proceeding