Respecting other financial expertise
Our team approach is not limited to those in our office; our partnerships with other trusted financial advisers and experts are integral.
As our clients’ circumstances evolve there will likely be a need to engage many different specialists to attend to their needs. Too often in our industry we see advice in key areas offered in isolation. One of our main roles is to keep an eye out for these issues and together with each client’s other trusted advisers, employ the right solutions. These areas of interest and/or concern may include:
- Estate planning;
- Banking and finance;
- Business transactions and restructures;
- Asset protection; and
- Commercial and residential property advice
We have, and encourage, a healthy level of overlap with our client’s other key advisers, allowing us to identify issues, and brief or converse with them. This healthy overlap ensures things don’t slip though the gaps, and that clients’ outcomes are well considered by all the relevant parties. We aim to work in a collaborative manner with each client’s key advisers, with the one focus; achieving what is best for the client.
Our collaborative approach has five key benefits:
- Same problem, different perspectives - a uniquely balanced approach;
- Many sets of eyes throughout the year - more timely identification of potential issues and provision of solutions
- A more rounded, more carefully considered solution;
- A proactive approach to planning for and solving difficult situations; and
- An opportunity to leverage others' expertise.
The collaborative approach also applies to other differentiating aspects of our business and service offering: